Licensed bonded insured maintenance in Culver City.
Meet the Maintenance Company:
At Glasgow Maintenance Company we value customer service and are dedicated to providing excellent maintenance service. Our goal is to build permanent and productive relationships with our customers, for that reason we are happy to help you with any of your property maintenance needs. Glasgow Maintenance Company has built success and reputation on providing excellent services from a friendly and professional staff.
Meet Our Maintenance Services
We provide a wealth of expertise and professional solutions to all of your problems including a complete range of property maintenance services from gas and plumbing to painting and flooring in the Culver City area.
Examples of our maintenance services include:
- Kitchen Maintenance
- Painting Maintenance
- Plumbing Maintenance
- Walls and Ceiling Maintenance
- Windows and Doors Maintenance
- Bathroom Maintenance
- Carpentry Maintenance
- Flooring Maintenance
- Electrical Maintenance
- HVAC Maintenance
Our staff members in Culver City are accredited, security checked and fully insured. So, you can rest assured we can handle almost any task you contract with us.
Below we present some important tips you should take into account according to your property maintenance needs:
- From a structural point of view, you should look both inside and outside the property for cracks or defects. If there are big cracks, there could be problems with the foundation.
- Check the fabric of a property, does the brickwork need re-pointing or rendering?
- Are all windows and doors sealed properly? And, do they show any signs of rotting?
- Check the fascias are the flashings in good condition?
- Internally, check the floor boards and look for signs of dampness, a survey on a new property should pick this up.
- Again, check for cracks to the walls, or whether any plaster is coming away.
- Are the door frames square?
- Are skirting boards neat and tidy, or do they need attention?
Keep in mind, if you require some general maintenance, improvements or require more urgent assistance, just give us a call and we will do the rest!